Sunday, March 10, 2013

The view from my eyes

After my recent Medical scare, I have started looking at the world in a new light.  It cost me my vision for a while, my boyfriend, my ability to live freely without constant medical treatment.  At the same time it opened those momentarily blind eyes to what I was not seeing in my life.  So, the other day I decided I was going to start this blog.  I want to share my thoughts, my visions, etc.  So much to tell and share.

A few days ago, I had lunch with a wonderful true friend.  She has been here for me thru thick and thin.  She is an inspiration to me.  She is going thru alot of her own trials and tribulations, but has always made time for me.  I love that we can not see each other for many many days, sometimes weeks and months, but we fall back into that same old routine when we are together.  I love her.  I didn't realize how lucky I was until I was sitting with her in the lobby of the hospital.  I only hope I can give back to her as she has helped me.


Hopefully my life will only improve.  We all have trials and tribulations.  It is how we deal with them.  I want to learn to deal with life like a big girl.  Learn to hurt gracefully, learn to be the friend I should always be.  Learn to be the best parent I can possibly be.  I need to find that Peace we all need.  I need to find me.  Be quiet with myself and hear who I really am.  I want to Make Peace and grow from it.  Get out of that pit.  I do not want to force a smile onto my face, I want to Smile from my heart, through my Eyes.  I want This medical scare with my eyes, to open them.  Find my faith in Me again as well as my faith in God.  

God Bless, and please..... find that Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment